JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC injectable gel is for injection into the lips for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral lines, often called “lipstick lines” in adults over the age of 21.
JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC lasts up to 1 year, with optimal treatment.
JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC is a crystal-clear gel that is injected directly into and around the lips using an ultra-fine needle to temporarily plump the lips for lip augmentation and to smooth the appearance of lines around the mouth. The lidocaine gel improves the comfort of the injection by reducing sensitivity to pain.
- The effects of Volbella® can be seen immediately. The area might swell up and bruise right after the treatment depending on the area treated but results will show within a few days.
1 year duration
- Effects of Volbella® usually last up to a year, with optimal treatment.
- Our prices are very competitive. The importance when choosing to receive a cosmetic procedure should be about the expertise of the provider injecting the product or performing the treatment versus the cost. We understand the importance to make it affordable to our patients while providing high level of experience. We offer monthly specials on our treatments to make it accessible to everyone.
- There are several factors that figure into how much treatment will cost, including:
- Number of treatment sessions needed
- Amount of VOLBELLA product used per session
- Degree of necessary correction determined by you and your specialist
- Specialist fees
- Discounts and special offers
- Since injection costs will vary from person to person, the best way to determine projected costs is to schedule a cosmetic consultation
The most common side effects included temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness,lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching. Side effects were mild or moderate (uncomfortable) and generally lasted 30 days or less.