Thank you for signing up for Telehealth with Abrams Dermatology.
Benefits of Our Telehealth Online Visits:
- Consult with Dr. Abrams and Sheryl Wilson, ARNP online – and on your time
- Set up an online dermatology visit for yourself, your child, or another dependent
- Get a personalized treatment plan in 1 business days or sooner (typically in under 1 hrs)
- Pick up appropriate prescriptions at your preferred pharmacy
- Telehealth visits are covered by Medicare and most insurances and we are waiving any patient fee
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are Virtual Visits Only Available for Certain Conditions?
A: We can help with more than 3,000 skin, hair and nail conditions via our online dermatology care. The most common conditions we treat are acne, suspicious moles, rosacea, eczema and psoriasis.
Q: I am not a patient of Abrams Dermatology. Can I still beneficiate of this service?
A: Due to the COVID-19, we are offering Telehealth e-visits to anyone, including your friends and family members
Q: Is This Service Covered by Insurance?
A: Online care is covered by Medicare and most insurance plans.
Q: Is there a fee the patient is responsible for?
A: Due to the COVID-19, Abrams Dermatology is waiving all Telehealth patient fee/balance.
Q: What If I Need a Skin Biopsy or In-Office Procedure?
A: If your doctor determines an in-office procedure is needed, please contact our staff to schedule an appointment as soon as possible. Additional visit costs or insurance claims will apply.
Q: Are My Personal Health Information and Photos Kept Confidential?
A: Yes! Our online dermatology care platform is secure and 100% HIPAA and HITECH compliant.
I am available on
- End :