Sheryl Wilson, ARNP-C
Sheryl Wilson, ARNP-C is a licensed Nurse Practitioner with more than 20 years of experience in internal medicine ranging from Cardiology to Nephrology. She is certified with an Associate Degree in Nursing, and a Masters Degree of Science in Nursing and Nursing Education. Sheryl is certified in our VBeam Laser Treatments and has extensive injectable training with various fillers and toxins.
Sheryl Wilson, ARNP-C is board certified by the Florida Board of Nursing and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. She is active in the community and is an active member of the Manatee Council of Nurse practitioners, the Sarasota Chapter of Nurse Practitioners, Florida Nurse Practitioner Network (FNPN) and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) certified. Sheryl lives in Sarasota with her family and enjoys RV’ing and the outdoors.
ARNP-C stands for Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner Certified. An ARNP is registered nurse who has completed graduate level training and received a Masters degree in nursing. Sheryl passed a national board certification to become licensed as an ARNP. ARNP’s in dermatology are able to diagnose, treat, perform minor surgical procedures, and provide various cosmetic therapies. In addition to providing clinical care, ARNP’s also focus on health promotion, disease prevention, and patient education.
Sheryl Wilson, ARNP-C
Masters of Science – Nursing, Adult Care Tract
- University of South Florida, 2009
Associate Degree Nursing
- Manatee Community College, ASN 1993
Certificate -Massage Therapist
- Sarasota School of Massage Therapy – LMT 1986
Certificate – Practical Nursing
- Sarasota County Technical Institute- LPN 1984
Certificate – Nurse Aide
- ARNP-C is board certified by the Florida Board of Nursing and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
- Member of the Manatee Council of Nurse practitioners,
- Member of the Sarasota Chapter of Nurse Practitioners,
- Member of the Florida Nurse Practitioner Network (FNPN)
- Member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) certified.
- Certified with VBeam Laser Treatments
- Extensive training in injectable, fillers and toxins.