The Restylane family of products is a brand of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers, which includes Restylane Silk, Restylane Lyft, Restylane, Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne. Each is a clear gel formulation of hyaluronic acid specifically formulated to act like your body’s own naturally produced hyaluronic acid. Each Restylane product is designed for a specific purpose.1
Restylane Silk is the first FDA-approved product specifically designed for subtle lip augmentation and the smoothing of wrinkles around the mouth. It is composed of a gel that is smaller and smoother than other Restylane products, resulting in a softer, more precise result — ideal for restoring and enhancing the lips. Additionally, Silk is administered via ultrafine needle, which is designed for improved accuracy and precision.
Restylane Lyft is approved for cheek augmentation and the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies, as well as the treatment of moderate to severe facial folds, such as the nasolabial folds (smile lines). Lyft is the first and only FDA-approved filler with the ability to provide fullness to the cheeks, as well as restore lost volume in the midface area. Lyft contains 0.3% lidocaine, which is added to reduce the discomfort during treatment.
Restylane is used to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds). Restylane is also indicated for lip augmentation.
Restylane Refyne integrates with your skin to help smooth out the lines that run alongside the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds and marionette lines)7* and the flexibility you need for natural-looking movement and expressions.1,2
Restylane Defyne is designed to act like your body’s own hyaluronic acid to help smooth out deeper lines around your mouth (nasolabial folds and marionette lines)7* while letting you look more natural through a range of facial expressions.1,3,8
Restylane products are approved only for patients over the age of 21.
Fuller Lips – Restylane Silk
The lips and the lines around the mouth, like other areas of the face, show signs of aging as you get older. This often results in lip thinning, lost shape and an increase in vertical lines above the lip. Restylane Silk is designed specifically to provide natural-looking results in these particular areas by using smaller, smoother hyaluronic acid particles than those used in other Restylane® products.
Fuller cheeks and midface area – Restylane Lyft
Over time, the natural fat that surrounds the cheeks begins to deteriorate, resulting in sagging skin, more prominent wrinkles and a reduction of volume. Restylane Lyft, formerly known as Perlane-L®, is an injectable hyaluronic acid gel used to correct volume loss and treat wrinkles in the face. Through nonsurgical injections, Restylane Lyft is specifically designed to add fullness to the cheeks and midface area, which can result in a more natural-looking, youthful appearance.
Restylane Lyft is the first and only FDA-approved filler indicated to provide lift to cheeks and add volume to correct and smooth smile lines (nasolabial folds).
Treated with 2 mL of Restylane Lyft in the midface. 3 weeks after treatment.
Lines Correction – Restylane Refyne
As skin loses elasticity with age, the lines that run from the sides of your nose toward the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds) and the lines that run from the corner of your mouth toward the chin (marionette lines) appear more noticeable. Restylane Refyne is a specifically formulated hyaluronic acid dermal filler made with XpresHAn Technology™ that helps correct these lines for a more natural look to your face.3† The unique cross-linking of the gel in Restylane Refyne is also designed to help support your natural expression—for real-life results that help maintain natural movement when you’re smiling, frowning and even puckering up.
Treated with 1 mL of Restylane Refyne in the marionette lines and 2.5 mL of Restylane Lyft in the cheeks. 2 weeks after treatment.
Deep Lines Corrections – Restylane Defyne
As we age, our skin loses elasticity and the lines that run from the sides of the nose toward the corners of the mouth (nasolabial folds) and the lines that run from the corner of your mouth toward the chin (marionette lines) become more pronounced. Restylane Defyne is crafted with XpresHAn Technology™ to correct these deepened lines.3† The unique cross-linking of the gel in Restylane Defyne is also designed to help support your facial expressions—for natural-looking results that help maintain your natural movement.
Treated with 2 mL of Restylane Defyne in the laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines). 2 weeks after treatment.
- The effects of Restylane® will be seen immediately. The area might swell up and bruise right after the treatment depending on the area treated but results will show within a few days.
Up to 12 months duration
- With full treatment, you can see lasting results for up to 18 months with Restylane; up to 12 months in the cheeks and up to 6 months in facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, with Restylane Lyft; 6 months with Restylane Silk; and up to 12 months in the facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds and marionette lines) with Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne.
- Our prices are very competitive. The importance when choosing to receive a cosmetic procedure should be about the expertise of the provider injecting the product or performing the treatment versus the cost. We understand the importance to make it affordable to our patients while providing high level of experience. We offer monthly specials on our treatments to make it accessible to everyone.
- There are several factors that figure into how much treatment will cost, including:
- Number of treatment sessions needed
- Amount of Restylane product used per session
- Degree of necessary correction determined by you and your specialist
- Specialist fees
- Discounts and special offers
- Since injection costs will vary from person to person, the best way to determine projected costs is to schedule a cosmetic consultation
- Coupon or rebate programs through Galderma and/or a specialist may be available from time to time. It’s a good idea to ask your specialist if there’s a discount program available at the time of consultation. We highly recommend joining ASPIRE Galderma Rewards, our loyalty program that rewards you with special points, offers and rewards for every Galderma aesthetic treatment you receive — not just the Restylane
After your treatment, you may experience side effects, such as swelling, redness, pain, bruising, headache and itching at injection site and tenderness. These are typically mild in severity and normally last less than 7 days in nasolabial folds and less than 14-18 days in lips. Patients should be limited to 6.0 mL per treatment of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. Swelling may be more likely in patients under 36 years, and bruising may be more likely in patients over 35 years.