Radiesse® is an innovative product that has been used for many years in prosthetic implants in dental, facial and orthopedic surgery and does not require allergy testing. The product consists of calcium hydroxyapatite (HA), which is a normal constituent of the bone and, therefore, should not cause inflammatory or immune reactions. This filler is now being used for filling nasolabial folds and lines in the face to reduce signs of aging.
RADIESSE is a volumizer used to plump the skin. RADIESSE is injected through a small needle and placed under the skin. Immediately, this filler works to add volume under the skin and over time, continue to stimulate your body’s own natural collagen. The natural results have been shown to last a year or more in many patients, making the treatment results both immediate and long lasting.
- RADIESSE immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen with results that can last a year or more in many patients.
- Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.
- RADIESSE provides results with high patient satisfaction
- RADIESSE is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection-related pain
RADIESSE is a viable option to help provide a long-lasting natural look while immediately smoothing wrinkles.
Radiesse® is different because it lasts longer than the former leading filler. Further, Radiesse® offers sustained cosmetic results without the risks or drawbacks associated with a permanent filler implant or surgery. Its unique calcium-based microsphere technology provides immediate aesthetic improvement along with the benefits of volumizing facial folds and rebuilding the skin’s foundation for a natural, youthful look that lasts a long time.
RADIESSE is the first and only filler deemed safe and effective by the FDA to correct lost volume in hands.
Radiesse® treatments are performed in our office and take about 30 minutes. Radiesse® is pre-loaded in syringes for use in treating and correcting your facial lines and other soft tissue defects. First we apply a little topical anesthetic. Then Radiesse® is injected into the wrinkle through a tiny needle placed just under your skin. Unlike other fillers, Radiesse® is not absorbed by the body. Therefore, we do not need to over-fill the wrinkle. Your results are immediate.
Before Radiesse After
*Individual results may vary. Unretouched photos of actual patient. Results after 2 weeks
The hand and facial volumizer works to add volume under the skin, and over time, while stimulating your body’s own natural collagen.
- Helps restore a more youthful appearance to hands
- Quick, in-office treatment
- Reduces the appearance of tendons and veins
- Delivers smooth, natural-looking results that last up to a year in most patients
- The effects of Radiesse® will be seen immediately. The area might swell up and bruise right after the treatment depending on the area treated but results will show within a few days.
Up to 12 months duration
- With full treatment, you can see lasting results for up to 12 months.
- Depending on the area treated, most corrections may last for several months or longer. Some touch-up treatments may be necessary.
- Our prices are very competitive. The importance when choosing to receive a cosmetic procedure should be about the expertise of the provider injecting the product or performing the treatment versus the cost. We understand the importance to make it affordable to our patients while providing high level of experience. We offer monthly specials on our treatments to make it accessible to everyone.
- There are several factors that figure into how much treatment will cost, including:
- Number of treatment sessions needed
- Amount of product used per session
- Degree of necessary correction determined by you and your specialist
- Specialist fees
- Discounts and special offers
- Since injection costs will vary from person to person, the best way to determine projected costs is to schedule a cosmetic consultation
The most common adverse events seen in clinical studies of RADIESSE® used in the hands include bruising, redness, swelling, pain, itching, nodules or bumps/lumps, difficulty performing activities, loss of sensation and other local side effects. The most common adverse events seen in clinical studies of RADIESSE® or RADIESSE® (+) used in the face include bruising, redness, swelling, pain, itching and other local side effects.
These are not all of the possible side effects with RADIESSE® or RADIESSE® (+). Merz collects information about adverse events seen with RADIESSE® and RADIESSE® (+) outside of clinical studies. These events are included in the RADIESSE® and RADIESSE® (+) Patient Information Guide based on an assessment of seriousness and potential causal relationship to RADIESSE® or RADIESSE®