JUVÉDERM® XC is an injectable gel that instantly smooths moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth. Its effectiveness has been proven time and time again, delivering real results that last up to 1 year.
The Juvederm® procedure is simple, painless, and requires little to no recovery time. Juvederm® uses hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in our bodies and absorbs 1,000 times its weight in water. When this is injected into the problem areas of the face, it adds volume to the area, smoothing out wrinkles, lines and folds.
To keep your face looking young and radiant on a more long-term basis, one or two annual Juvéderm® touchups can be an essential part of your anti-aging skin care regimen.
First approved by the FDA in 2006, JUVÉDERM® XC corrects moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the parentheses lines or ‘smile lines’ around the nose and mouth. JUVÉDERM® XC is injected into areas of facial tissue where moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds occur to temporarily add volume to the skin, which may give the appearance of a smoother surface.
Different formulations are approved to either lift cheeks, smooth parentheses lines, smooth vertical lip lines or plump the lips. The results are subtle and long lasting.
JUVÉDERM® XC smooths moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth.
JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC adds fullness and plumps lips as well as soothes and corrects moderate to severe parentheses lines in adults.
Actual patient. Results may vary.
The safety and efficacy of these products for combined use have not been studied. Unretouched photos taken before treatment and 1 month after treatment with JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC. A total of 2.5 mL of JUVÉDERM® XC was injected into the parentheses and corner lines. A total of 1.35 mL of JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC was injected into the lips.
Actual patients. Result may vary.
Unretouched photos taken before treatment and 2 weeks after treatment. A total of 3.2 mL of JUVÉDERM® XC was injected into the parentheses, marionette, and corner lines.
- The effects of Juvederm® will be seen immediately. The area might swell up and bruise right after the treatment depending on the area treated but results will show within a few days.
8 to 12 months duration
- Effects of Juvederm® usually last about 8 to 12 month depending on the area treated but may last significantly longer or shorter in individual patients.
- Our prices are very competitive. The importance when choosing to receive a cosmetic procedure should be about the expertise of the provider injecting the product or performing the treatment versus the cost. We understand the importance to make it affordable to our patients while providing high level of experience. We offer monthly specials on our treatments to make it accessible to everyone.
- There are several factors that figure into how much treatment will cost, including:
- Number of treatment sessions needed
- Amount of Restylane product used per session
- Degree of necessary correction determined by you and your specialist
- Specialist fees
- Discounts and special offers
- Since injection costs will vary from person to person, the best way to determine projected costs is to schedule a cosmetic consultation
- Enroll in the Brilliant Distinctions® Rewards Program to save money on treatments with the JUVÉDERM® You earn points on each JUVÉDERM® treatment that you can redeem for savings on future treatments. You can also earn and redeem points on other selected treatments that your specialist may determine are right for you.
The most commonly reported side effects are temporary injection-site redness, swelling, pain/tenderness, firmness, lumps/ bumps, and bruising. In the US, Juvederm® injectable gel is indicated for injection into the mid-to-deep dermis for correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds). Exposure of the treated area to excessive sun and extreme cold weather should be minimized until any initial swelling and redness have resolved. If laser treatment, chemical peel, or any other procedure based on active dermal response is considered after treatment with Juvederm® injectable gel, there is a possible risk of an inflammatory reaction at the treatment site.
Juvederm® injectable gel should not be used in patients who have severe allergies marked by a history of anaphylaxis or history or presence of multiple severe allergies. Juvederm® injectable gel should not be used in patients with a history of allergies to Gram positive bacterial proteins. The safety of Juvederm® injectable gel for use during pregnancy, in breastfeeding females, or in patients under 18 years has not been established.