BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler is an injectable filler that quickly integrates into your skin. Once injected, it instantly smoothes the lines and wrinkles in your face. There is very little to no downtime associated with a BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler procedure. Every patient is unique, so be sure to discuss your plans with your doctor during your consultation.
BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler is made of a material called hyaluronic acid or HA. HA naturally exists as a component of your skin. By binding to water, it plumps and fills in wrinkles and folds, allowing immediate and smooth correction.
While BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler is made of the same material (hyaluronic acid) as some other dermal fillers, BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler has unique properties that allow it to adapt within the skin for soft and even correction. The versatility of the product makes it strong enough to handle deep treatment areas such as nasolabial folds (smile lines around the mouth), yet soft enough to treat more delicate areas such as vertical lip lines (thin lines that appear above the lip line).
Corners of the Mouth
The corners of your mouth are also known as the oral commissures. Aging can cause you to lose volume in this area, resulting in a downturned appearance of the mouth, which makes you look like you are frowning or sad. Volume loss in this area often leads to the formation or the deepening of already-formed marionette lines as well. Marionette Lines : Marionette lines are lines that run downward from the corners of the mouth and can make you look like you’re frowning, even when you’re not. These lines can turn into deeper creases as we age and lose facial volume. BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler not only fills in unwanted wrinkles and folds, but it also provides a soft and natural correction for results that is uniquely you.
For most of us, smile lines – also known as nasolabial folds – are nothing to smile about. These lines or creases run from the side of the nose to the corner of the mouth, and get deeper as we age. They can make you look older, tired, or unhappy – even though you feel young and vibrant.
BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler not only fills in those lines, it also provides a soft and natural correction for results that are uniquely you.
Hyaluronic acid dermal filler treatment is ideal to add soft shape to thin lips or to sculpt lip contours.
The BELOTERO range provides hyaluronic acid fillers that integrate so smoothly into your skin that they feel completely natural, just like your own tissue
Vertical Lip Lines
You want people to notice your smile, not the wrinkles above it. Those troublesome lines that form above your top lip are called vertical lip lines, or perioral lines. Vertical lip lines form when volume is lost in the skin around your mouth, especially above your smile. Because these lines can be narrow and shallow, they are often difficult to correct.
- The effects of Belotero® can be seen immediately. The area might swell up and bruise right after the treatment depending on the area treated but results will show within a few days.
8 to 12-week duration
- Effects of Belotero® usually last about 8 to 12 weeks depending on the area treated but may last significantly longer or shorter in individual patients.
- Our prices are very competitive. The importance when choosing to receive a cosmetic procedure should be about the expertise of the provider injecting the product or performing the treatment versus the cost. We understand the importance to make it affordable to our patients while providing high level of experience. We offer monthly specials on our treatments to make it accessible to everyone.
- There are several factors that figure into how much treatment will cost, including:
- Number of treatment sessions needed
- Amount of Restylane product used per session
- Degree of necessary correction determined by you and your specialist
- Specialist fees
- Discounts and special offers
- Since injection costs will vary from person to person, the best way to determine projected costs is to schedule a cosmetic consultation
Just like any injection, you may experience mild irritation, swelling, itching, redness, bruising or tenderness at the injection site. These side effects typically resolve on their own. If any of these side effects persist, call your doctor immediately.