At Abrams Dermatology, our mother’s taught us not to hate anyone or anything but to tell the truth, all of us here really hate the COVID-19 virus. We are on a mission to protect our patients and beat COVID-19 because the most vulnerable population are most of our patients, those who are 60 years of age and older.
During these most difficult times, we are helping to defeat COVID-19 by giving patients the option to have their skin problems evaluated without traveling to our office allowing them to avoid the possible unnecessary exposure to this potentially deadly virus.
STARTING TODAY, WE ARE HAPPY TO EVALUATE YOU SKIN CONCERNS VIA EMAIL FREE OF CHARGE TO YOU OR YOUR INSURANCE.
Please note if you participate with any of these platforms you are accepting that this is not an authorized HIPAA compliant method of service.
Please tell your friends and call our office today at (941)926-2300
A few other actions Abrams Dermatology is taking to reduce the spread of COVID-19 virus:
- Free Virtual Skin Cancer Screening. Call our office to be diagnosed with your condition and receive prescriptions directly to your pharmacy (established patients only).
- Curbside pick-up of products. Call the office to purchase products. Once the order is ready, you will receive a text to which you can respond once you have arrived at our office.
- Check in from your car. Call the office to be checked-in once you arrive on the parking lot. We will text you on your cell phone once we are ready to bring you in a room to be seen.
Abrams Dermatology take extra precaution in planning our schedules to keep a low volume in our office at any given time, screening patients and thorough sanitizing. Furthermore, none of our staff can come to work with any respiratory symptoms. We are informed of all updates through FL Department of Public Health and the CDC and will continue to open under the standards set forth by them. If the time comes, when medical practices like ours are asked to close, we will gladly be compliant. In the meantime, we will continue our medical and aesthetic services to you and will include the following:
- Medical grade sanitize wipes of common areas including doorknobs, phones, etc. following each patient.
- Refrain from bringing others inside to appointment in order to reduce public exposure.
- Cancel/Reschedule appointment for any of the following conditions:
- Fever, respiratory symptoms or flu like symptoms
- Exposure to persons who have been diagnosed with
COVID-19 or had a known exposure or a pending test
- Any international travel of you or a family member within the last 2 weeks or travel to other hotspots throughout the US, that are mentioned on the news, and locally including the greater Atlanta area.
We are watching diligently and have made plans to serve our patients well. Please call to let us know if you DO NOT plan to keep your appointment. We will assume you are coming unless we hear from you.
Stay Safe and be Well.
We are ready to treat you!
Dr. Abrams & the Team at Abrams Dermatology
(Limited time offer. Florida Residents only)